Starting Salary: £18,000.00 per annum
Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Location: Based at Mina HQ, Blackpool
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
The Mina Group is a fast-growing printing and marketing company working with companies across the whole of the UK.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing executive that can deliver new customer acquisition via online content and social media across our brands.
The Mina Group is made up of 4 elements; Mina Creative, Mina Print, My NHS Rainbow and Monkey Banners together these companies make The Mina Group. We have come along way since 2012 and we’re only just getting started.
You’ll own the overall content strategy and have the opportunity to shape the approach using your own creativity, customer understanding and performance data.
- Experience creating high quality content that drives conversions
- Experience growing social media profiles that produce results
- Knowledge of SEO and ranking content in search engines
- The ability to create engaging content for consumption on our blog and social profiles
- The ability to create high quality visual content via Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Experience reporting on results from marketing campaigns
- Examples of previous content work and results from campaigns.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience managing and growing email marketing lists
- Comfortable making basic edits to WordPress websites
- Knowledge of Google PPC and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of ecommerce and selling products online
- Create and publish engaging content across our blog and social media profiles
- Drive new business via a long-term plan of acquisition via content
- Manage replies and engagement on content and social media
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
- Responding to customer queries and enquiries through our website and multiple social media channels
To apply for this position send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com